Corporate Profile / Philosophy
- Company Name
- NIPPON KINZOKU CO.,LTD.
- November 10, 1930
- December 2, 1939
- Head Office
- 5-30-7,Shiba,Minato-ku,Tokyo 108-0014,Japan
- 6.857 billion yen
- Our Business
- Stainless Steel Rolling and Processing Business
- ・Cold Rolled Stainless Steel Strips
- ・Cold Rolled Special Steel Strips
- ・Precise Processed Products
- ・Magnesium Alloy Strips
- ・Ultra-thin Electrical Steel Strips
NIPPON KINZOKU PhilosophyThe NIPPON KINZOKU Group makes a significant contribution to society by promoting the creation of new values through our core business of rolling and processing.
- Strives to cohabitate with society, protect the earth’s environment and exercise social responsibility.
- Contributes to society through products with highly-added value without venturing into the “elephant’s path.”
- Continues to improve and innovate technology and aims to be the top company that comes to mind among clients with our quality and service.
- Respects the individuality of our employees and aims to be a vibrant company with a free-spirited corporate environment.
Through the foregoing management policy we strive to establish a unique company quality that can withstand various environmental changes.